The Message of You
The true power of branding can only come from within, by knowing who you are and sharing it in a deeply authentic way. We help you identify and share that message to the people in your target market.
We help you build your story in a way that differentiates you from others. We develop a strong, consistent brand strategy to deliver an unforgettable message of YOU, your business, your brand.
We want people to be drawn to you, your business, your product, but we don’t want to guess. Therefore we will use state-of-the-art brain science to help you craft your unique brand.
Whether you are a blogger, a therapist, a humanitarian, a business leader, a professional speaker, a journalist, or celebrity-in-the-making, we can help. We do:
- Persona Branding Study & Plan, Documents
- Establish Archetype, Primary & Secondary
- Identify Core Message
- Marketing Strategy & Bio (based on core message & emotion)
- Visual Branding Guidelines
In today’s digital world with thousands of artists to choose from, what will make you rise above the crowd? What will make fans want to seek you out? What will make people remember you? What will inspire listeners to tell their friends about you? What will make journalists want to write about you, and TV want to share your story? Call to find out more.
Every business knows they need to establish a strong brand, but people often mistakenly believe that a brand is a logo and corporate colors. This describes only about 5% of the branding truth. A brand includes physical features as well as the emotions that consumers associate with a company or its products. A brand message is created by visual identity, positioning, promises, emotional engagement, social media presence and more. Contact us today to get your branding plan started.
We can provide
- An overarching branding strategy
- An emotion-focused bio that advances your celebrity brand
- Website messaging and interaction strategy
- Superfan attraction & engagement plan
- A transmedia storytelling plan
- Social media content strategy
- Visual branding guidelines
- Script for the EPK
- Branding and graphic design
- Introductory letter for the media